Make your life simpler—start preparing your air conditioner now before warmer temperatures appear. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Precision Mechanical pro each year. This is important to keep your unit working for the future. Our technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle evaluation
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your air conditioner, which can cut off airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the cold season, don’t forget to uncover it. You can harm your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in big repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Precision Mechanical service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your space healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Precision Mechanical team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.