Is this year the year of a brand-new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an exceptional investment. When you take time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your local team of heating specialists, Precision Mechanical boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Rapid City. We use our years of experience to recommend brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t delay, as this offer is only available until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give Precision Mechanical a call at 605-206-3766 when you’re ready to request your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
As with any utility system, you’ll want to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Large or multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A professional installer understands how to choose the right size furnace according to your exact heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, lowering energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’ll love how much that can add up to!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally more expensive at first. Keep in mind, however, that such additions can make controlling your HVAC system a lot easier.
The core idea is that getting a new heating system is not just about the up-front cost – including lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Upgrading to a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits including:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are designed with rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the set temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters help trap dust or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from Precision Mechanical
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With a little help from Precision Mechanical, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a more comfortable note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and make sure you take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.