Don’t lead into your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Precision Mechanical expert. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but regular air conditioner service can help your system perform, keeping you cozy and cool all season long. These regular checks do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner running as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be upkept, just like any other investment, to check that you are getting maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Rapid City are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to fail. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or maintenance in the middle of the season. Our experts can search for signals and indicate trouble for your air conditioner and notify you long before any troubles occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its best, you could see a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be operating accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Professionals will always look at these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be examined during a service visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also force the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our professionals will inspect that no dust or other particles have collected on the outdoor or interior coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than required and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will make sure that all working parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our experts at Precision Mechanical in Rapid City deliver quality and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 605-206-3766.