At Precision Mechanical, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to do AC repair in Rapid City is important. We know how important it is to find a dependable company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should possess liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily offer you. Look at these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you choose has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Precision Mechanical a call at 605-206-3766. We’re happy to help!