Precision Mechanical is seeking experienced Sheet Metal Installers for Residential and Commercial projects for both our Rapid City and Spearfish locations.
Job Duties Include:
- Utilize and interpret blueprints & specifications for fabrication and installation of complete HVAC systems. Includes but not limited to being able to determine the following properly: material gauge, flange and seam connections, hanger assemblies & supports, venting materials and clearance requirements.
- Able to measure ductwork and install all equipment and accessories per SMACA standards.
- Basic understanding of sheet metal fittings and layout. Fabrication experience is preferred but not necessary
- Must be able to communicate well with supervisors, crew members, homeowners, builders, and other trades
- Mentor, lead and motivate crew members in a safe, productive and efficient manor
- Read and interpret product installation, engineering, and owner’s manual prior to equipment installation
- Attention to detail to industry standards to ensure maximized efficiency in the fabrication and installation of HVAC systems
- Problem solving
- Responsible for keeping and maintain a clean workspace
- HVAC Sheet Metal and Components installation, 5 years minimum (Commercial preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- OSHA 10 or 30 (Preferred)
- Utilize and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Knowledge of system layout and duct design
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds minimum
- Basic knowledge of SMACNA standards as it pertains to the fabrication and installation of HVAC systems
- Knowledge of local building codes
- We offer competitive wages
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement program
- Paid vacation and holidays